TIPSY MARSHALLOWS

INGREDIENTS
500 g Marshmallows
37 5ml Port
250 ml (1 cup) whipped cream
1 ml salt
5 ml (1tsp) vanilla essence
Castor sugar to taste

DECORATION
Grated chocolate or Glacé Cherries and Angelica

METHOD
Cover marshmallows with Port
Add salt and soak for 24 hrs or longer
Strain off Port and heap marshmallows on  serving dish and chill
Beat cream, castor sugar and vanilla essence, pipe cream over marshmallows and chill
Decorate with grated chocolate or little red blossoms and green leaves made of Cherries and Angelica


“I have been an agent for over 30 years and have an excellent track record in the Southern Suburbs area. I am professional, love what I do and put my heart and soul into every aspect of my work.”

Lyn Staples
Estate Agent
Cell: +27 (0)82 846 0739    |   Office: +27 (0)21 674 1120     |    Fax: +27 (0)21 774 4927
Email:lyn@norgarbproperties.co.za
Focus Areas:  Kenilworth & Claremont Village